:)




It was a Sunday morning, and the birds were chirping outside just like any other day. By mistake, I woke up at around 8, but slept again after having breakfast. I dreamt something when I slept for the second time, something which almost changed my perspective about a lot many things. I was with my grandmother. My grandma wasn't well for a long time, and she had been suffering from Cancer past the last 8 months. I dreamt that she had called us home and every member of the family was there. In the dream, I told her that everything is going to be all right and she needn't worry about anything. She was also cheering up with everyone. Abruptly, at around 10, I saw my phone ringing. By the time I picked up my phone, it went into a missed call. My phone had 6 missed calls. When I opened my call logs, I had calls from almost each and every member of my family. Was still sleepy, and I just called back on the last missed call which was from Papa. My father picks up the phone. With a shaking voice, he said that "Nani" is no more with us. I lost control for a minute. Someone started to cry inside me, but not a single voice came out. Not sure, how did she get into my mind just before leaving this world, but yes, I am happy about the fact that I got a chance to talk to her for one last time. She'll always be one of the strongest women I've ever come across.

Rest in Peace !! 

Popular Posts